Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Only Ignatieff can go to China...

...or maybe not:


Michael Ignatieff, yesterday: Stephen Harper has been prime minister for four years, and he’s never visited China. We’ll be there next week.

Canadian Press, today: Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff is cancelling a week-long trip to China due to his self-declared threat of a fall federal election, The Canadian Press has learned.

I'm not going to knock Ignatieff at all over this. I mean, when I found out yesterday that the Liberals were going to force an election, that threw a wrench into my October travel plans.

I'm sure the announcement caught Ignatieff off guard too.

2 Comments:

  • I think Michael should go to China and stay there for a shorter time..we do not want them to think he snubbed them also.

    By Anonymous Cari, at 11:14 p.m.  

  • I've never visited China either, and I've been around longer than Stephen Harper has been Prime Minister.

    By Blogger Ashley_Wilkes-Booth, at 12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home