Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gone Ice Fishing

It's been an eventful year - a federal election, a US election, an Alberta election, an Alberta Liberal leadership race, a federal Liberal leadership race (kinda), plus whatever the hell that coalition/non-confidence insanity was...

I'm back in Calgary for the holidays and have placed a blogging hiatus on myself until early January to allow for some political detox. I have a few "year end" posts drafted and scheduled to go up at some point over the next two weeks, but don't expect anything else unless something big happens politically.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank everyone who voted for me in the Canadian Blog Awards - yes, all awards are kind of silly, but I'm pleased to have taken home the "best political blog" trophy, and your votes are much appreciated.

Beyond that, thanks for reading. See you in 2009!


PS - There's some good discussion going on in the Senate and Ignatieff threads below, so feel free to keep it going.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home