Thursday, July 03, 2008

Leather Vest Watch

The Calgary Stampede - when Calgarians take a break from complaining that the rest of the country sees them as Wild West hicks and dress up as cowboys for a week - kicks off this weekend but, alas, I’ll be missing it. I don’t so much mind missing the rodeo, parade, or mini-donuts, but I am sad that I won’t be able to add to my collection of “politicians in cowboy hats” pictures.

So for anyone lucky enough to be taking at a Stampede breakfast this week, I’m putting out a bleg for you to send me any pictures of politicians in western wear you manage to snap. If I get enough, I’ll be sure to post them all here (either attributed or anonymous - your call), with the mandatory snarky captions. Bonus marks to anyone who gets a picture of Ed Stelmach or Ralph Klein.

Labels:

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home