Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Liberals Have Nothing To Hide

Scott Brison joins Bob Rae by posing nude. The gauntlet has been thrown down to the other six contenders...


In Other News...

I was going to put together a series of quotes and links on the nation story but Andrew Coyne beat me to the punch. Paul Wells' has the latest on Jean Lapierre (remember him?). Cerberus says Trudeau is dead and gives the Ignatieff side of things. And the Globe looks at the Quebec position of all the candidates.

7 Comments:

  • CG,

    not that you can answer me. But I'm hoping some igginista somewhere will clarify things ---

    is Leonard Cohen the greatest songwirter the nation of Quebec has ever produced?

    By Blogger Tarkwell Robotico, at 12:16 p.m.  

  • What's next? Joe Volpe and Ken Dryden mud-wrestling? Martha Hall-Findley pole dancing? I am shocked-shocked!-by the levels of depravity being exhibited by the Liberal party hopefuls.

    By Blogger nuna d. above, at 12:21 p.m.  

  • Chucker... it's Celine, you silly cheesehead. Oh wait, she doesn't write her own music. How bout' Avril... naw, not her.

    Okay, your not a silly cheesehead.

    By Blogger Joe Calgary, at 12:42 p.m.  

  • well, I do love cheese - but not enough to make me a Bob Rae backer.

    By Blogger Tarkwell Robotico, at 12:48 p.m.  

  • Isn't Avril from the nation of Ontario?? I get all mixed up.

    Wasn't Kim Campbell nude in this shot? Or is she wearing something?

    By Blogger Jacques Beau Vert, at 1:56 p.m.  

  • There are many Liberal leadership hopefuls who I would prefer NOT to see nude...

    By Blogger Michael Fox, at 2:59 p.m.  

  • Stephan Dion... be like looking at a painting of Mr. Burns nude...

    By Blogger Joe Calgary, at 3:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home