Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Other Election

OK, I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on it, at least a bit. Bear in mind, I've got a bad prediction track record but I think Bush will pull it out tomorrow. Fear wins elections - we saw it in Canada and we're about to see it again tomorrow. It still baffles me, how Bush is even close considering the term he's had but, hey, a lot of things in politics baffle me.

The Dems picked the wrong candidate. On the Daily Show last week, Zogby said "Not Bush" would beat "Bush" hands down, yet Kerry can't seem to do it.

Should be interesting. I doubt we'll wind up with legal challenges but the possibility is there. I shudder to think what will happen if the Colorado redistribution plebicite passes and that state turns out to be the difference.

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home