Thursday, August 19, 2004

Abundantly Obvious

I was going to write either a commentary on Paul Martin's PMO shake-up or Jacques Parizeau's latest plan to foil the ethnic voters of Quebec. Martin, as you likely know, has brought in more Martinites to run the PMO despite complaints from everyone about that same inner circle. He also has a unilingual communications director, a fact Warren was quick to pick up on. Parizeau meanwhile, feels it would be a lot gosh darn easier to skip the referendum thing next time since his side keeps losing them.

So, like I said, I was going to write on these two topics. But, let's be honest: Both are so incredibly stupid that there's no real insight I could possibly offer. However, if anyone comes across a blog out there defending either of these plans, let me know, because I'd be very curious to read it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home